Next Friday, March 19 at 7:00 p.m. (Spanish time), Metàfora will be holding a Virtual Open Day. The presentation will have a duration of approximately 45 minutes.
During this session we will present the following topics:
- Presentation of Blanca Romañà (Director Assistant at Metàfora)
- Presentation of Metàfora – Art Therapy School
- What is art therapy?
- How to become an art therapist – Academic program overview
- What are the applications of art therapy?
At the end of the presentation there will be a Q&A turn.
- People interested in taking the first step in their complete training as art therapists
- Professionals from the educational, social, health or artistic sector interested in expanding their experience and having new tools in the exercise of their profession
- People who want to explore the potential of the creative process for self-growth and personal self-knowledge