The Winter Introductory is a foundation course into the world of art therapy. Over 5 intense days, you will enjoy an immersive experience in art therapy. We teach the theoretical foundations, showcase real cases, and put knowledge into practice through experiential groups that work on different artistic aspects from a first-person perspective.
Upon completing the course, attendees will receive a certificate/diploma certifying their attendance and successful completion of the introductory art therapy course.
15% OFF UNTIL DECEMBER 5th!
Who is it for?
- Individuals interested in embarking on a professional career as art therapists. The Winter Introductory serves as the first educational unit of the full training and consequently provides access to the Postgraduate Program in Art Therapy and Community Art.
- Professionals in the educational, social, healthcare, or artistic sectors looking to expand their experience and acquire new tools in their current profession.
- Individuals who wish to explore the potential of the creative process for personal growth and self-awareness.
The course will take place on the following dates: January 9, 10, 11, 13, and 14, 2024.
We offer two different formats:
- Blended: 3 days online plus a weekend in-person sessions at our school in Barcelona.
- 100% online.
What will you learn?
- How art can be helpful in personal development processes.
- Differentiating between various approaches to art therapy.
- You will receive a guide to navigate the professional world of art therapy.
- If you work in education, social services, or healthcare, you can integrate what you’ve learned into your current profession.
- You’ll meet people from other countries who share your interests.
The course fee is
583€, 496€ until December 5, 2023.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
FILL IN THE FORM TO SIGN UP
METÀFORA – ART THERAPY SCHOOL
Metàfora is an art therapy school with over 20 years of experience, which has made it one of the leading art therapy centers in the Spanish-speaking world. More than 500 students from all over the planet endorse the quality of our teaching.
Art therapy is a relatively new discipline that is increasingly gaining recognition and demand from both public and private institutions.